When should a woman consider vaginal rejuvenation? Of course, this is determined by each individual woman, but if you feel as though your vaginal muscles have become too relaxed to fully enjoy sexual intercourse, vaginal rejuvenation can help. Let’s look at both functional and aesthetic reasons for having a vaginal rejuvenation.
Why Consider A Vaginal Rejuvenation?
The “whys” of having a vaginal rejuvenation are as varied as are women. Female changes in the vaginal region can occur due to pregnancy, childbirth, weight fluctuations, and aging. Any woman who is unhappy with these changes can opt for this procedure.
Usually these changes include relaxed muscles in the structure of the vagina. The procedure will enhance the muscle tone to provide control and strength. The majority of women decide to have vaginal rejuvenation for functional reasons mainly to increase sexual satisfaction. This is accomplished by slightly reducing the external diameter of the vagina and tightening the internal muscles.
Best Candidates For Vaginal Rejuvenation
Women who have lost muscle tone in their vagina leading to decreased sensation and stimulation during intercourse are good candidates for vaginal rejuvenation.
Cancer survivors who had part of their reproductive system removed can experience severe pain during sexual intercourse. This procedure can correct the discomfort and thereby enhance and help renew their relationship with their partner.
Other Functional And Medical Reasons To Consider Vaginal Rejuvenation
There are several medical issues that can be corrected with a vaginal rejuvenation.
This occurs when the rectum drops due to weak pelvic muscles. A vaginal rejuvenation can strengthen the vaginal muscles and push the rectum back into place.
When the pelvic floor muscles are weakened due to childbirth, age, and menopause and exercises have not been sufficient to correct the problems, vaginal rejuvenation may be an option.
- ThermiVa is a non-invasive treatment for labia/vaginal tightening and rejuvenation
- ThermiVa involves radio-frequency technology that gently heats surrounding tissue and naturally restores the body’s collagen.
- There is virtually no pain associated with the ThermiVa procedure
- Sessions typically last between 30 and 45 minutes.
- A complete treatment package consists of multiple sessions, a few weeks apart.
- Immediately after each session, you may resume normal activities, including intercourse.
- Since ThermiVa does not involve hormones, there are minimal risks of side-effects.
When should a woman consider vaginal rejuvenation? When you want to regain your self-confidence and enjoy sex once more after childbirth or menopause.